Monday, January 29, 2007

Une soirée d'adieu... peut-être.

Yesterday, je suis allé visiter my cousins, Princesse et Merlin!

On these photos, remarquez the cute petit hat and the cute litlle foulard! My friend Clo had knit those pour moi! On the below pictures, my cousins are having fun with the hat. We call those hat une tuque! It is for winter. Because I bientôt will go for a long voyage, I will need some special clothes...


Cousine Princesse was a bit angry avec moi because of something not nice I said to her... So I had to charm her a little... it works!

We chat a while (oh, quelle bonne blague, chat! Huh, huh, huh...) then she gave me an orange! She knows j'adore les oranges, but I think she gave it to me because she hates those... On the above photo, we are regarder the stars... Then, I told her: "L'amour, c'est regarder tous les deux dans la même direction..." That means: "Love is looking together in the same direction!"

Alors, Mademoiselle Princesse answered: "Don't push it too much, Cochon!"

Quelle magnifique party! But, of course, I finir it alone, because, vous savez, cats are always sleeping! So Monsieur Merlin and Mademoiselle princesse left me alone and sont allés se coucher very, very early...

9 comments:

Hellcat said...

MWAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHHHAAAA

*SNORT*

crazzy piggy said...

Oh, mon amour adorée! You're laughing! J'aime quand you are laughing, specially with a little snort! Sooooooooooooooooo cute!

MeowowowowowowowowowoINK!
:@)

Mademoiselle Princesse said...

Don't push it too much, PIG!

Merlin the Hoot Kat said...

I really look stupid with that "tuque" on my head... Blah!!!!

crazzy piggy said...

Mlle Princesse: Ok, ok... We were almost going to be friends... *sigh*

Monsieur Merlin: Well, euh... it's just because it's not your size. Anyway, cats don't need hats!
Mewoink! :@)

Anonymous said...

lovely, lovely, petit film...and so cutes tuque et foulard!!!
What une chance d'avoir CLO like une friend dear Piggy!..She is une artiste!..But...But...But...,Cher Piggy, about your "amour adorée",
I am inquiète!!! Be raisonnable....
Bisous aux cousins...

crazzy piggy said...

Dear Aristo.cat, you are soooooooo nice! Yes, Clo is une artiste, and je pense que that is normal in her famille... :@)

And ne soyez pas inquiète about mon amour! I know, some personnes think she is bad, but au fond de son coeur, she is the sweety, croyez-moi...

Oinky bisous!
:@)

Anonymous said...

Bel example of inter-species amitié :-D!

Mei Shile

crazzy piggy said...

LOL
Oink!
:@)